Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015 (if it helps... in January we will be talking about 2015 debuts).
(1) Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - Was there any doubt about this being at the top of my list?
(2) The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead - I'm thoroughly addicted to Adrian...I mean this series.
(3) Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman - I LOVED the first one and the second volume is getting rave reviews. DUH.
(4) A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - Beauty and the Beast retelling AND THE FEY? Where do I sign?!
(5) Ensnared by A.G. Howard - I haven't even read the second yet but MORPHEUS. Always Morpheus.
(6) Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell - Sounds like exactly my kind of fairy tale retelling.
(7) The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows - Fantasy with magic, need I say more?
(8) Othergirl by Nicole Burstein -SUPERHERO. SUPERHERO. SUPERHERO.
(9) The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre - I'll admit there's a case of cover lust going on here but the book itself also sounds FANTASTIC. [And that's saying a lot from a girl who doesn't normally get too excited about contemporaries in general.]
(10) Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder - One of my FAVORITE fantasy authors, and she's gone back to Yelena and Valek!? I WANT IT NOW!