Friday, December 5, 2014

December 2014 TBR

I was amazing reading-wise in November, and despite my regular sized TBR for this month I'm hoping that I can perform the exact same miracle. [It's seriously amazing the difference that you'll see in your TBR! :o]

On the brightside, I'm done with school as of the eighth of December so that means I should have PLENTY of reading time. On the other side, since I will be out of school that means I can finally start tackling some of those epic fantasy novels that I've been craving. So while I might get a lot of reading done it doesn't necessarily mean I'll have read twenty-four friggen books again [though that would be seriously awesome].

Then again by the time the end of school rolls around I might be totally and completely burnt out. It's really a toss-up.

So.

What I Hope I Can Maybe Possibly Read:

 Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3)Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)Dark Hollow (Hidden Heritage #1)Take a Thief (Valdemar)The Magicians' Guild (Black Magician Trilogy, #1)Sheepfarmer's Daughter (The Deed of Paksenarrion, #1)

(1) Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb
(2) Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry
(3) Dark Hollow by Tara Winters
(4) Take a Thief by Mercedes Lackey
(5) The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan
(6) Sheepfarmer's Daughter by Elizabeth Moon

What are you hoping to read this month? Have you read any of the above books? What did you think? ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment