Friday, November 28, 2014

November 2014 Wrap-Up

So while typing up November's TBR at the beginning of the month and bemoaning the fact that I had half a dozen major assignments in need of completing over the course of the month I neglected to factor in one very important fact about my reading habits which is the fact that WHEN I PROCRASTINATE I READ.

So while in theory I shouldn't have gotten any reading beyond assigned readings and research done I instead managed to make a decent-sized dent in my TBR shelves. I was a freaking reading machine. [I wish I could say the same about my schoolwork!]

So I think I can confidently say that this November is like my biggest wrap-up in forever, if not ever. Honestly I'm not even sure how I managed to read everything that I read this month. @.@

But if I can just manage to pull this off for a few more months in a row I might actually notice a change in my TBR...maybe...possibly...it's not gonna happen, is it? xD

So. Albeit a little early [but I really need to buckle down and work anyway]...

What I Read:

 Never Say Never by Kailin GowNever Land by Kailin GowNever Ending by Kailin GowElevated by Elana JohnsonSloppy Firsts by Megan McCaffertySecond Helpings by Megan McCaffertyCharmed Thirds by Megan McCaffertyFrankensteinFourth Comings by Megan McCaffertyMastiff (Beka Cooper, #3)Agnes GreyJust ListenDesperate Duchesses by Eloisa JamesTen Things I Love About You by Julia QuinnBoy CrazyThe Lady Risks All by Stephanie LaurensSupergirl, Vol. 1 by Mike JohnsonWoman Hollering Creek and Other Stories by Sandra CisnerosThe Morganville Vampires, Volume 1 (The Morganville Vampires, #1-2)Perfect YouThe Perfect Christmas by Debbie MacomberWonder Woman, Vol. 1: BloodThe Duke Is Mine by Eloisa JamesWish

(1) Never Say Never by Kailin Gow [4/5]
(2) Never Land by Kailin Gow [2.5/5]
(3) Never Ending by Kailin Gow [2/5]
(4) Elevated by Elana Johnson [2.5/5]
(5) Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty [3/5]
(6) Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty [3.5/5]
(7) Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty [3.5/5]
(8) Frankenstein by Mary Shelley [4/5]
(9) Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty [3.5/5]
(10) Mastiff by Tamora Pierce [3/5]
(11) Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte [4/5]
(12) Just Listen by Sarah Dessen [5/5] - Reread
(13) Desperate Duchesses by Eloisa James [3/5]
(14) Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn [4/5]
(15) Boy Crazy by Hailey Abbott [2/5]
(16) The Lady Risks All by Stephanie Laurens [2/5]
(17) Supergirl Volume One: Last Daughter of Krypton by Michael Green, Mike Johnson, and Mahmud Asrar [3/5]
(18) Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories by Sandra Cisneros [3/5]
(19) The Morganville Vampires, Volume One by Rachel Caine [3/5]
(20) Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott [2/5]
(21) The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber [3.5/5]
(22) Wonder Woman, Volume One: Blood by Brian Azzarello, Cliff Chiang, and Tony Akins [2/5]
(23) The Duke is Mine by Eloisa James [3/5]
(24) Wish by Alexandra Bullen [2/5]

No comments:

Post a Comment