Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2014 -- bookish, blogging or otherwise!
(1) After having spent more time than I would have liked stressing over meeting my Goodreads Challenge for 2014 I've decided that I'm going to start off 2015 with my goal set at reading one hundred books and just work my way up from there, each time I meet a goal I can raise it a little and that way it won't be so overwhelming for me.
(2) I still have tons of unread classics sitting on my shelves so I think I'm going to carry over the challenge of reading at least ten of them in 2015. Maybe I'll even tackle some of the bigger ones this year!
(3) I also think I'm going to try and check all the books off of the PopSugar Ultimate Reading Challenge for 2015.
(4) I want to try to at least post one review a month, preferably two, but I'll set the goal at one and just hope for the best.
(5) Bouncing off of that I want to try and post at least one discussion post [AKA Tiara Talk] a month instead of just doing Top Ten Tuesday every Tuesday.
(6) I swear I make this goal/resolution every semester..so here we go again, time to give it that old college try...I want to get more interactive with the blogging community again. For me this means trying to get into the habit of commenting more on other blog posts, taking the time to read more of them, and responding faster to comments on my own posts.
(7) I want to work on adding some more interesting features to try you in and so that I have fun writing them again. Win/win.
(8) I'd like to read enough so that my TBR is half of what it currently is which means taking in fewer books while I'm doing that. Maybe one of the "Read5BeforeYou5" challenges, excluding comics and textbooks.
(9) I want to do WAY more buddy reads with my friends. For sure.
(10) I want to try and get down a system where I've always got the posts scheduled for the upcoming month. The being ahead has helped me out SO MUCH.
What are you hoping to accomplish in 2015?