Friday, January 2, 2015

December 2014 Wrap-Up

So it turns out that I actually read twenty-eight books in November which makes the entire month that much more INSANE. I mean, honestly, how did I even? I don't even get it. Probably helps that there were comics and middle grade and romance involved but still, pretty darn insane.

And now, presenting the random reading of the end of the month...

What I Read from November 28th-30th:

Son by Lois LowryLegion: Skin Deep (Legion, #2)Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)On the Other Side of the Hill (Little House: The Rocky Ridge Years, #4)

(1) Son by Lois Lowry [4/5]
(2) Legion: Skin Deep by Brandon Sanderson [4/5]
(3) Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan [3/5]
(4) On the Other Side of the Hill by Roger Lea MacBride [3/5]

I wish I could be as in awe of December as I was in November, I had hoped since I kicked so much butt in one that it would just carry over to the other...silly me. December was a month of being burnt out, of being just plain tired, and marathoning television shows on Netflix (AGENTS OF SHIELD IS AMAZING I TELL YOU). Honestly, most of the month I was struggling to play catch up on my Goodreads Reading Challenge which is SO unusual for me. I usually go above and beyond.

But I read, and I read some pretty awesome things over all, and that's the important thing.

What I Read in December:

Inkheart (Inkworld, #1)A Cedar Cove Christmas (Cedar Cove, #8.5)Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits, #1.5)Take a Thief (Valdemar)Hourglass (Evernight, #3)When Christmas ComesThe Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington IrvingUndead and Unwed (Undead, #1)Home for the Holidays by Debbie MacomberNo Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3)The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)Ivan by Katherine ApplegateThe Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3)Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3)

(1) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke [3.5/5]
(2) A Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber [3/5]
(3) Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry [10/5]
(4) Take A Thief by Mercedes Lackey [3.75/5]
(5) Hourglass by Claudia Gray [2/5]
(6) When Christmas Comes by Debbie Macomber [3/5]
(7) The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving [3/5]
(8) Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson [3/5] - Reread
(9) Home for the Holidays by Debbie Macomber [3.5/5]
(10) No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole [3.5/5]
(11) The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan [4/5]
(12) The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson [4/5] - Reread
(13) Ivan: The Remarkable True Story of the Shopping Mall Gorilla by Katherine Applegate [4/5]
(14) The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson [5/5] - Reread
(15) The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson [4/5]
(16) Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb [4/5]

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that´s amazing!! How did you do it? I read 51 books in 2014, and that´s about one book a week, so your readingskills really impress me :):) I wish you a wonderful readingyear in 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not really sure. I've always been a fast reader and I just dedicate as much free time as I can get my hands on to actually reading. It somehow seems to work out to getting a lot read in any given month. [: Fifty-one books is nothing to sneeze at though. It's the reading that's important, not how much you read. ^.^ May you have just as wonderful a reading year in 2015!

      Delete
  2. You had a great month in December ! I also read No Rest For The Wicked, I really enjoyed it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I did too. I wasn't sucked in quite as much as I wanted to be with the one before it but No Rest For The Wicked has me wanting to read the rest.

      Delete