Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WWW Wednesday [25]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

 What did you recently finish reading?

 The MacKade Brothers: Devin and Shane (MacKades #3 & 4)Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1)Irish Hearts: Irish Thoroughbred\Irish RoseNorthanger Abbey

 The MacKade Brothers: Devin and Shane by Nora Roberts - Four out of five stars. Another one of the Roberts' families that I love.
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine - Three out of five stars. Love the characters, interested in the setting. I'll definitely be scoping out the rest of the series.
Irish Hearts by Nora Roberts - Two out of five stars. It was okay but not her best. I was actually kind of disappointed in this one.
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen - Four out of five stars. Not quite my favorite Austen but HILARIOUS. I love her sense of humor.

What are you currently reading?

Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1)The Moon and MoreAbraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterWater for Elephants

 Dune by Frank Herbert - Finally getting around to this one as part of a readalong with a good friend. [:
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen - Was there really any doubt that me, super Dessen fangirl, wouldn't be reading this right now?
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer by Seth Grahame-Smith - Reading this as part of a readalong with a different friend. [Pretty much the theme of my summer!]
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen - My treadmill book, barely a couple of chapters into it really.

What do you plan on reading next?

No idea! I'm super behind so I'll probably be playing catch-up with review books. Sound familiar? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment