Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Beach Reads (however YOU define a beach read!)


Sarah Dessen is my number one pick for favorite beach reads with Simone Elkeles and her mucho caliente Fuentes boys coming in a close second. [Yeah, my list is a little skewed...I know. xD]

Not Pictured [But I'd Also Recommend]: Anna and the French Kiss / Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Though not all of these books are set at the beach or even in summer time these authors have penned a few of my favorite reads to lay out with pool or oceanside. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment