Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (I know how y'all love your book boyfriends :P )!
Eeek! I could have sworn I had already written up this post, had it schedule and everything...but no! So here goes, in no particular order of course EXCEPT FOR DEXTER:
(1) Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen - Hands down my biggest literary crush. HANDS DOWN.
(2) Rath Roiben Rye from Tithe by Holly Black - To this day he remains one of my favorite fairies.
(3) Numair from The Immortals Quartet by Tamora Pierce - Love, love, love, love, love.
(4) Alex from Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - My favorite of the brothers...in fact, I think I'm due to reread him. :D
(5) Valek from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - I think I might have a type when it comes to fantasy novels. Valek is very much it. xD
(6) North Wayland from Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken - Dark, brooding wizard...yes please.
(7) Noah from Pushing the Limits - Need I say more? LOVE THIS BOY.
(8) Wes from The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen - My other favorite Dessen novel with my other favorite boy.
(9) Rhett Butler from Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, he still makes me swoon every time I read the book.
(10) Gilbert Blythe from the Anne of Green Gables books by L.M. Montgomery...one of my first and fondest book boyfriends.