Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WWW Wednesday [23]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What did you recently finish reading?

 
 
Nine Stories by J.D. Salinger - Four stars. I liked this far better than I did The Catcher in the Rye.
 A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin - Four stars. It took me almost three months to read this one after a rough start but I ended up really enjoying it. Can't wait to read the fifth volume! [:
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold - Two stars. I was kind of disappointed in this one and really had to push myself to finish it.
Avenger by Heather Burch - Three and a half stars. Another solid book in the Halflings series that I just couldn't put down for long.
The Wasteland and Other Poems by T.S. Eliot - Five stars! I officially want to read everything Eliot has written.
Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge - Two and a half stars. It was alright; there were parts I was liking, really liking, and others that bored me. Probably won't be picking up the next one.

What are you currently reading?

 
Civil War Poetry and Prose by Walt Whitman - Read a few of the poems out of this volume for class and decided to go back and finish the entire collection.
Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler- About two hundred pages into this one and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet.

 What do you plan on reading next?

 

Identical by Ellen Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment