Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WWW Wednesdays [1]

Lately I've found myself getting a bit bored with doing the same old thing week after week, namely Wishing on Wednesday. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy writing the posts and I've gotten feedback from you guys saying that you feel the same but I just need a little variety in my life... you know? So the next few Wednesdays for however long I'm going to be bouncing around trying out different Wednesday posts until I find a couple that I enjoy and just mix it up. Sound good? Awesome!

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

What did you recently finish reading?

These [Maximum Ride Series] are becoming more fluff reads for me than anything. Light easy books that I can cram in when the schoolwork is totally overloading me and I can't focus on anything more complicated but desperately want to be reading. This particular one [it's the third book in the series] was okay but not nearly as riveting as the first one.

Ever was a fast read for me; I couldn't stop devouring it even when there was the impending doom of homework assignments being due and midterms. I just couldn't put it down.

Confessions of an Angry Girl I actually read before Ever, and loved it even more. It was one of those reads that really hit close to home. I loved it and can't wait until the sequel comes out next year.

What are you currently reading?


 Gradually starting to work my way through all of the classics that I've accumulated. I've been reading this one for a week or two, maybe longer, just a chapter or two [sometimes a couple more depending on how long it takes for me to fall asleep] before bed. Pride and Prejudice is actually a reread for me, I had to read it my junior year of high school, but I didn't care much for it. Likely because I didn't care much for anything that they MADE me read. I'm glad to find that I'm enjoying it far more on my reread. Love the snarky dialogue and the characters. :]

As for Redemption, as of the time that I'm writing this, I'm just barely four percent into the book. It has me intrigued but that is about all I can say right now.

What do you think you'll be reading next?


Technically Two and Twenty Dark Tales is the next book on my TBR for this month, but I was able to place the first [of what will likely be many birthday orders] a couple days ago and if comes in soon enough I'll definitely be dropping everything to devour Magic Study after loving Poison Study the way that I did. So, I guess we'll see. :]



No comments:

Post a Comment