Sunday, September 23, 2012

New In The Royal Treasury [12]



Random Buzzers:
The Blood Keeper by Tessa Gratton

Bought:
Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead
The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James
The MacGregor Grooms by Nora Roberts
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

Borrowed:
Scott Pilgrim [1-6] by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Won:
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman [Thank you Dani @ Refracted Light!]
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
Starling by Lesley Livingston
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Endlessly by Kiersten White
[Thank you so very much, Rachel @ My Reading Pile / Fiktshun!]
Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly [Thank you, L.A. Weatherly!]

For Review:
Splintered by A. G. Howard [Thank you Netgalley and Amulet Books!]
January 2013
Doomed by Tracy Deebs [Thank you Netgalley and Walker Books!]
January 8, 2013
Entangled by Nikki Jefford [Thank you Netgalley and Nikki Jefford!]
February 9, 2012
Ever by Jessa Russo [Thank you Netgalley and Curiosity Quills Press!]
October 1, 2012

What did you guys get this week? :]

9 comments:

  1. wow you got some really awesome books. I hope you enjoy them all. I adore the Scott Pilgrim books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm already almost through the second Scott Pilgrim book, I had forgotten how fun they were. :]

      Delete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one AWESOME haul Ash! I wish I could watch your v-log, but unfortunately I have lost my headphones. I'll come back to it when I inevitably find them later today. ;) You won ALOT of awesome stuff! Everneath is really good, although a bit slow. Starling and Over You both look fantastic as well! And I really want to read Endlessly, as I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet. I want to see how Evie's adventures end!

    Enjoy all those books Ash!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it though? I'm like in awe of my stacks. Of course they aren't all from one week since I've been alternatively sick and lazy and not vloggy at all. But STILL.

    And awww. I hope you find your headphones soon, I'm always misplacing mine. Though I shook it up a bit yesterday and had my case and headphones just no iPod. Talk about a major freak-out.

    Starling was AWESOME. It should be popping up on the blog either this Saturday or next. Endlessly has been really good so far too, I'm almost finished with it and provided I don't spaz I should have a review up for it on Thursday. Hopefully. I'll try and sneak Everneath in soon. :]

    I will, hun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM THE GHOST OF COMMENTS PAST...WONDERING WHY YOU HATE MY COMMENTS ;P EVEN THOUGH THEY ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, this one worked, so it must just be when I comment straight from FeedDemon and from your blog.

      Delete
    2. and it works* from your blog..I can't type

      Delete
    3. LOL. Your comments do rock. I always love them I just never can reply to them. xD

      I think the typing might be a side effect of the speaking. :]

      Delete