Friday, July 3, 2015

June 2015 Wrap-Up

I managed to even surprise myself with how well I stuck to my TBR pile this month. And so many of the titles came straight off of my physical TBR which is always a plus...and I think I'm finally starting to calm down on the library requests which can only mean good things. It was nice to get some variety in there though.

Unfortunately I think I managed to, at least temporarily, burn myself out on the fantasy genre in the process. Which is unusual for me at this time of year...normally I marathon all of the chunky fantasy novels that I can get my hands on over the course of the summer.

What I Read:

Academ's Fury by Jim ButcherWindfall by Rachel CaineFirestorm by Rachel CaineSince You've Been Gone by Morgan MatsonCursor's Fury by Jim ButcherCaptain's Fury by Jim ButcherSuccubus Dreams by Richelle MeadSuccubus Heat by Richelle MeadMy Life Next Door by Huntley FitzpatrickPrinceps' Fury by Jim ButcherBatgirl Vol. 1 by Cameron StewartThin Air by Rachel CaineGale Force by Rachel CaineCatwoman, Vol. 1 by Judd WinickSensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman Vol. 1The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2)Cape Storm by Rachel CaineTotal Eclipse by Rachel Caine

(1) Academ's Fury (Codex Alera #2) by Jim Butcher [4/5]
(2) Windfall (Weather Warden #4) by Rachel Caine [3/5]
(3) Firestorm (Weather Warden #5) by Rachel Caine [3/5]
(4) Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson [3/5]
(5) Cursor's Fury (Codex Alera #3) by Jim Butcher [4/5]
(6) Captain's Fury (Codex Alera #4) by Jim Butcher [3.5/5]
(7) Succubus Dreams (Georgina Kincaid #3) by Richelle Mead [3/5]
(8) Succubus Heat (Georgina Kincaid #4) by Richelle Mead [1.5/2]
(9) My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick [2/5]
(10) Princeps' Fury (Codex Alera #5) by Jim Butcher [4/5]
(11) Batgirl Volume One: The Batgirl of Burnside by Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher, and Babs Tarr [4/5]
(12) Thin Air (Weather Warden #6) by Rachel Caine [4/5]
(13) Gale Force (Weather Warden #7) by Rachel Caine [3/5]
(14) New 52 Catwoman, Volume One: The Game by Judd Winick [4/5]
(15) Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman: Volume One by Assorted Authors [3/5]
(16) The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski [4/5]
(17) Cape Storm (Weather Warden #8) by Rachel Caine [3/5]
(18) Total Eclipse (Weather Warden #9) by Rachel Caine [4/5]

I think my favorite read of the month, surprising even me, was The Batgirl of Burnside. Definitely worth checking out!

What were your favorite reads of June?

No comments:

Post a Comment