Sunday, June 28, 2015

July 2015 TBR

I'm not going to give out the exact numbers yet (I'm hoping to sneak some more reading in before the end of the month) but I did pretty damn well on my TBR this month and I'm pretty proud of that. And hoping for a repeat performance...especially since I'm really needing to get back on track with my thesis research.

And there's a lot of it...plus some buddy reads that have been a long time in coming.

So...

What I'd Like to Read:

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)Marvel DivasBatgirl/Robin: Year OneSaint AnythingWonder Woman Vol. 6: BonesSuperman/Wonder Woman, Vol. 2Chicks Dig Comics: A Celebration of Comic Books by the Women Who Love ThemThe Secret History of Wonder WomanInk-Stained Amazons and Cinematic Warriors: Superwomen in Modern MythologyWonder Women: Feminisms and Superheroes

(2) Marvel Divas by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa
(3) Batgirl / Robin Year One by Chuck Dixon and Scott Beatty
(4) Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
(10) Wonder Women: Feminisms and Superheroes by Lillian Robinson

What are you hoping to read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment