Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 2015 TBR

SUMMER FREAKING BREAK!

Okay, okay, as I'm writing this it isn't officially summer yet...nor am I on my break but by the end of the second week of May I will be and you would not believe how much I'm looking forward to it.

Unless you're in school too in which case you have my sympathies and also definitely understand what I'm going through.

This past semester has been one of severe burn-out for me but I've also made some incredible strides school-wise...it's all kind of wibbly-wobbly if I'm being honest and I have been looking forward to this semester being over since the second month of classes. If not sooner.

ANYWAY.

My TBR pile has been calling to me for ages now, likely because I'm really missing having the freedom of reading whatever I want whenever I want at this point in time, so I have a bad case of wanting to READ ALL THE THINGS. Which we all know isn't going to happen. But I've got an idea of the books that I want to try tackling first and we'll see how things go.

What I Would Like to Read in May:

Ship of Magic (Liveship Traders, #1)Chicks Dig Comics: A Celebration of Comic Books by the Women Who Love ThemJurassic ParkWonder Woman Vol. 6: BonesSensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman Vol. 1Superman/Wonder Woman, Vol. 2Joust (Dragon Jousters, #1)Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road, #1)After the Golden Age (Golden Age, #1)Home: A Memoir of My Early Years

(2) Chicks Dig Comics by Lynne M. Thomas
(3) Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
(4) New 52 Wonder Woman, Volume Six: Bones
(5) Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman Volume One
(6) Superman / Wonder Woman Volume Two: War and Peace
(7) Joust (Dragon Jousters #1) by Mercedes Lackey
(8) Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry
(9) After the Golden Age (Golden Age #1) by Carrie Vaughn
(10) Home by Julie Andrews

Have you read any of these books? What did you think? What should I read first?

And of course, what will you be reading in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment