Sunday, February 15, 2015

Used Book Haul

If you follow me on Twitter than you already know I've been going on HUGE purging sprees in the last month or so when it comes to my physical TBR. I'm determined to make it manageable, probably not by the end of this year like I know so many are doing (it is tempting however!), and make sure that the books I have are books that I actually want to read.

However, I also know that I'm going to want new books and I'm going to need books that are continuations of series that I'm already in the middle of or that are the sequels to books on my TBR that I haven't yet read but will want to marathon once I've gotten around to them. If that makes any sense. So I'm not on a full-fledged book buying ban. Because, for me right now, that would be insane.

So since I recently got rid of about five bags of books I thought it was high time that I rewarded myself with some books that I'm REALLY excited to read. So of course I hit up my favorite used bookstore...and I had originally planned on coming home with a variety but it's me versus the fantasy section and I'm pretty sure once you see the pictures below you'll know exactly who won that bout.


(5) A Time of Omens (The Westlands #2) by Katharine Kerr
(6) A Time of Exile (The Westlands #1) by Katharine Kerr
(7) Fool's Errand (Tawny Man #1) by Robin Hobb
(10) Cursor's Fury (Codex Alera #3) by Jim Butcher
(11) Princep's Fury (Codex Alera #5) by Jim Butcher
(12) Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karie Marie Moning

Have you read any of these? Which should I read first? Lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment