Tuesday, February 24, 2015

March 2015 TBR

Let me just start by saying that I am so very jealous of all of you who have The Winner's Crime on your March TBRs. I adored the first book and that last line had me dying for more. But ultimately I decided that I needed to focus on the series I already own and just the books that I already own in general. Besides, I have a birthday AND Christmas coming up towards the end of the year (HINT HINT FRIENDS AND FAMILY) and that'll be closer to the third book in the trilogy anyway, right? Agree for the sake of my sanity, please.

Anyway. March is more of the same in regards to the majority of my TBR being built up of school books...mostly because I have at least four full novels that I have to read each month and no telling how many chapters out of various other books so it just doesn't seem fair to myself to load up my already full TBR with more books that I'm deeming have to be read in a single month. Basically, I get enough assigned books that I know I have to read so I want more freedom in my pleasure reads. That's fair, right? RIGHT.

So it's not too surprising that I've only got a couple fun reads here...but let's be honest, we know that come wrap-up time that's number is gonna be straight up cray. And that's just the way I like it. (You know you feel the same way!)

So let's hope I can continue kicking my TBR's BUTT.

What I'd Like [Or Have] To Read:

 Winter in the BloodGreen Grass, Running WaterMean SpiritThe Round HouseCress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3)Batgirl: The Greatest Stories Ever Told

(1) Winter in the Blood by James Welch [For School]
(2) Green Grass, Running Water by Thomas King [Reread AND For School]
(3) Mean Spirit by Linda Hogan [For School]
(4) The Round House by Louise Erdrich [For School]
(5) Cress by Marissa Meyer
(6) Batgirl: The Greatest Stories Ever Told by Various Authors

As of right now I'm probably most looking forward to reading Cress simply because everyone raves about it and I have it on good authority that it will have me loving the series all over again. What's the number one book on your TBR this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment