Tuesday, January 27, 2015

February 2015 TBR

I want to be where the books are.
I want to read, want to read them all.
Sitting there waiting on my TBR shelf.

Alright, this is the time where things are going to start getting tricky because I'm into the second semester of graduate school and I've got a TON of reading to do for my classes. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee you that the vast majority of the books on my monthly TBRs from now until May are going to be required reading for school. BUT I will always put at least one or two "fun" reads on the list and we all know that somehow, someway, I will manage to have read a fair amount of pleasure books by the end of each month. [Because I procrastinate a ridiculous amount.]

So, lets do this thing!

What I'd Like To Read:

 The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)RamonaMcTeagueOf One Blood: Or, the Hidden Self: The Givens CollectionSong of Solomon

(1) The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
(2) The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
(3) Ramona by Helen Hunt Jackson [For School]
(4) McTeague by Frank Norris [For School]
(5) Of One Blood by Pauline Hopkins [For School]
(6) Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison [Reread AND For School]

No comments:

Post a Comment