Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Outlet Mini Book Haul!

I couldn't resist you guys. Between the thirty percent off the entire site and then the ten dollars off coupon? I was powerless. POWERLESS I SAY.

And I did do a little Christmas shopping in that same sale, those books are not pictured for fear of the person actually seeing them, so it wasn't all for me. That makes it totally justifiable, right?

So coupons and Christmas presents, those are my excuses and I'm sticking to it.


So here's my splurge of gorgeous covers! [Even more splurge-y since I went for all hardcovers!]


(1) The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - SOUNDS AMAZING. Anyone up for a buddy read?!


(2) The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson - So. Much. Love. For this trilogy. A reread is needed immediately. I can't resist. I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.


(3) Crewel by Gennifer Albin - Such cover lust. Also, I read a Kindle Sample of the first few chapters of this and I hated having to put it down. I can't wait to devour the whole thing in a single sitting.

I am so beyond excited to read all of these. You guys honestly have no idea. SO EXCITED.

So drop all those juicy deets and let me know your thoughts. I'd love to discuss.

I'm even possibly doing a completely trilogy reread for Girl of Fire and Thorns. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment