Monday, November 3, 2014

November 2014 TBR

I'm finally broken free of my reading slump! It was tough going for a long while in October but I finally seemed to slip back into the reading groove. Unfortunately I broke out of it just in time to head into Finals Season...which, while it's only one exam for me this semester as a part of the master's program, it also involves three major papers plus two presentations which could prove to be disastrous for my reading for fun.

But we'll see...miracles happen...occasionally...sometimes...maybe...I hope.

What I So Very Optimistically Believe I Can/Will Read:

 The Sand ChildThe Supergirls: Fashion, Feminism, Fantasy, and the History of Comic Book HeroinesMastiff (Beka Cooper, #3)Girls and Their Comics: Finding a Female Voice in Comic Book NarrativeSloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1)Son (The Giver, #4)

(1) The Sand Child by Tahar Ben Jelloun [Reread for school.]
(3) Mastiff by Tamora Pierce
(5) Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
(6) Son by Lois Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment