Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Fall To-Be-Read list

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is:  Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list.

All of which are gigantic fantasy tomes...which is exactly what I would like to be reading if there weren't so many pesky homework assignments and stacks of required reading getting in my way.

Someday. Somehow. I will cram AT LEAST a few of these in...a couple maybe...at least one.

So allow me to present, in no particular order, the books I hope I can squeeze in to my busy schedule:

The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle #1)The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1)New Spring (Wheel of Time, #0)Sheepfarmer's Daughter (The Deed of Paksenarrion, #1)Daughter of the Blood (The Black Jewels #1)Ship of Magic (Liveship Traders, #1)The Chronicles of Chrestomanci, Vol. 1 (Chrestomanci #1, #4)Dragon Prince (Dragon Prince, #1)Daggerspell (Deverry, #1)

(1) The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
(2) The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
(3) The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
(4) New Spring by Robert Jordan
(5) Sheepfarmer's Daughter by Elizabeth Moon
(6) Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
(7) Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb
(9) Dragon Prince by Melanie Rawn
(10) Daggerspell by Katharine Kerr

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS!! I LOVE Dragon Prince! I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...I've never even come across anyone who has heard of those books much less read them! I'm officially excited to start knowing that it's so well loved. [:

      Delete