Friday, September 26, 2014

September 2014 Book Haul

The time had finally come. I had finally read the required twenty books off of my TBR that enabled me to get a new book...so my friend and I ventured to our favorite used bookstore...and I left with seven titles. 

But I couldn't resist, people! I got them all for $2.50 and SIX of the seven had been on my wishlist FOR LIKE EVER. And that means they'll get read quickly, right? It'll almost be like they were never even on my TBR at all. 

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Now for the books! 


(1) Once a Hero by Elizabeth Moon
(2) At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
(3) Wonder Woman: Mythos by Carol Lay
(4) Skinned by Robin Wassserman
(5) Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
(6) Leviathan Wakes James. S.A. Corey
(7) Falling Up by Shel Silverstein

No comments:

Post a Comment