Friday, August 1, 2014

July 2014 Wrap-Up

I actually kicked some TBR butt this month, I know, I'm as shocked as the rest of you. I pretty much never stick to my TBR...and yet, I read almost the entire thing this month. Maybe, just maybe, I'm getting better at this picking books thing. Or it could have just been a fluke. Probably that option. Almost definitely that option.

I enjoyed pretty much everything I read this month, another shocker! But I'd have to say that Fangirl was my favorite read hands down, though I really adored The Girl Who Chased the Moon as well.

I also FINALLY finished reading the Earth's Children Saga which I feel as though I've been reading forever and ever...so that feels like an amazingly huge accomplishment since I first started reading the series when I was in eighth grade and embarked on my series reread, so that I could finally read the final book in the series, this year.

Annnnnnnnnnd finally, what I actually managed to read this month:

The Plains of Passage (Earth's Children, #4)Iron Man: Femmes FatalesThe Shelters of Stone by Jean M. AuelFangirl by Rainbow RowellThe Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison AllenSignificance by Shelly CraneThe Land of Painted Caves: Earth's Children (Book Six)Beautiful ChaosThe Full Spectrum by David LevithanObsidian (Lux #1)Herland by Charlotte Perkins GilmanUnleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment