Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WWW Wednesday [36]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
  
What did you recently finish reading?

 Harley Quinn: Night and DayWays of SeeingScarlet SongThe Autobiography of a Brown BuffaloSoulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1)

 What are you currently reading?

The Book ThiefThe Elements of Writing about Literature and FilmBless Me, UltimaNervous ConditionsA Royal Pain (Elizabeth, #3)

 What do you plan on reading next?

 I'm not entirely sure. Once I whittle down what I'm currently reading I'll probably just consult my handy-dandy TBR Jar. [:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a variety of reading material! How are you liking The Book Thief? I read it for book group and was not expecting to like it at all and ended up loving it. I am super excited for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what happens when I'm back in school, I'm a literature major in college. xD

      As for The Book Thief, I'm not very far into it all but I'm liking what I've read so far. I especially like the way the story is narrated. [:

      Delete