Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WWW Wednesday [29]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What did you recently finish reading?

 Keep Holding OnI Like Him, He Likes Her: Alice Alone; Simply Alice; Patiently Alice (Alice, #13-15)Daughter of the Centaurs (Centauriad, #1)A Gathering of Wings (Centauriad, #2)Dark Star (Dark Star, #1)

[Haha! For once I actually read everything I said I was going to read!]

What are you currently reading?

Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1)Abraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterThe IliadThe Sonnets

  [Pretty sure I'm going to be "currently reading" these forever at this rate...that's what I get for just reading little bits at a time.]

What do you plan on reading next?

 The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2)Fangirl

[Really want to read both of these. I keep putting of TCoE because I feel I should do a reread and Fangirl because I keep forgetting my Kindle. -.-]

No comments:

Post a Comment