Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013!
(1) I want to make a dent in my TBR Pile. A BIG ONE. [I have a feeling just about everyone in the blogosphere is making this goal.]
(2) I want to read at LEAST ten classics. [I read eight in 2012 so I think this is doable. I think.]
(3) I want to join one or two of the awesome bookish/reading challenges that my fellow bloggers host.
(4) I want to request and accept LESS books for review. I got a little too click happy in 2012 on Netgalley and even with the authors that I accepted that had e-mailed me personally and I just got overwhelmed. I'd like to say I'm not going to request/accept at all but I know that just isn't going to happen. So the goal is THREE review books at MOST per month. I think that's doable, right?
(5) I want to get more social in the blogosphere. I WILL KICK THE SHYNESS!
(6) I want to do WAY more bookish vlogs. I absolutely love vlogging. So, tell me what you want to see!
(7) I WILL GO TO MY FIRST AUTHOR SIGNING. IT WILL HAPPEN. You guys, I can't believe I've almost been blogging for TWO years and still haven't gotten to meet any of my favorite authors in person. SAD FACE. THIS WILL BE MY YEAR. I hope.
(8) I'll take more recommendations from my friends/family-members/bloggers. I got better at this in 2012. And I found SO MANY books that I love. So this means that I want TONS of recommendations from all of you guys. Alright? :]
(9) I WILL SCHEDULE POSTS. I'm such a procrastinator, you guys, like really bad. But I've managed for maybe about the second half of 2012 to have posts scheduled at least two weeks in advance and I'd like to at least keep this if not get an entire month ahead. SO NICE.
(10) I'd like to have more giveaways for you guys. I'm not sure yet how I'll manage this one but I'm definitely going to work on it...especially getting more international giveaways since I love my international followers just as much as my, you know, fellow country-people. That just sounds so weird...but you guys get it...I hope. xD