Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Page Count Contest


Page Count Contest

YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS. I seriously love this contest. If you haven't signed up yet, DO SO. Please? Its SO MUCH FUN. And Angela is awesome. Just sayin'.

So. It's December. Which means final exams/projects/papers. BUT I'll be done with all of those by the second week of December. I think its time for some totes ridiculous page counts, amirite?

HECK TO THE YES. 

WEEK ONE:
 Amber House by Kelly Moore [368]
 Wilde's Meadow by Krystal Wade [225]

Total Pages Read: 593

I didn't get nearly as much reading in this week as I would have liked. Didn't even make the top twenty this week. Darn finals.

WEEK TWO:
 Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott [272]
 Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly [224]
 The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater [408]
 Crash Deluxe by Marianne de Pierres [272]
 Ill Wind by Rachel Caine [337]

Total Pages Read: 1513

I came in sixth this week...pretty sure I can do better than that. Time to read like the wind! Muhahaha! Or not...because I'm reading A Clash of Kings which is gigantic...Darn.

WEEK THREE:
Nothing

Total Pages Read: 0 

...I didn't even rank...How could I have? I didn't read anything...Well, I read...I just didn't finish anything. FAIL.

WEEK FOUR:
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas [462] 
Innocent Erendira and Other Stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez [192]
 Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko [255]

Total Pages Read: 909

Didn't even rank. Le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment