Saturday, December 22, 2012

2013 YA/MG Fantasy Challenge!

The 2013 YA/MG Fantasy Challenge is hosted by Erica @ The Book Cellar.

What is it?
Basically it is a challenge to read and review TEN young adult or middle grade fantasy novels. They do NOT have to be released in 2013 and they can be from any sub-genre of fantasy [urban, high, epic, etc].

Want more information? Check out the Challenge Page here.

I'm sure it is no secret that fantasy is my favorite genre in existence so this challenge is perfect for me! And hopefully I can read a few more middle grade fantasy thrown into the mix since I devour tons of young adult fantasy every year. :]

What will I be reading?
No idea! Guess we'll see in 2013.

UPDATED:
(1) Splintered by A.G. Howard 
(2) The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
(3) Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning
(4) Gifts by Ursula K. Le Guin
(5) Terrier by Tamora Pierce
(6) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
(7) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
(8)
(9)
(10)

Happy reading you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment