Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WWW Wednesday [3]


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading

What did you recently finish reading?



Stargazer really surprised me on this reread by making me want to pursue the rest of the series whereas before I was okay with letting it fall to the wayside.
Meant To Be was just the most adorable contemporary ever. I seriously adored this book.
Seraphina was a work of mind-blowing world-building.
 Alternity was awesome-sauce. Totally nerderific.
And I absolutely LOVED Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry!
WOW. Two contemporaries in one week...that's pretty amazing for me. :o

What are you currently reading?



This [Innocent Erendira and Other Stories] is the book that never ends, it goes on and on my friends! Okay...so its not so much that it never ends as I almost never pick it up. I like the stories and they make me think but this one just keeps getting pushed aside for other reads. Le sigh.

As for the eight hundred plus page monster beside it, I had no intentions of starting it now. I only meant to skim the first page..then suddenly I was through the prologue...then I was curious and read the first chapter so it looks as though I'm going to give it a go all the way through. Thank goodness I've got a week off for Thanksgiving [my profs cancelled Wednesday and Saturday classes] so I might just have time to get through it. Maybe.

What do you think you'll be reading next? 



 Considering I had planned on spending my time off for Thanksgiving getting caught up in review books and instead chose to go completely off the beaten path with A Game of Thrones, my next few reads will definitely have to be of the review variety.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm super impressed by your week, how do you have so much time?? Go girl! Game of Thrones is excellent and no surprise you got sucked in ;-) Hope you enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have no idea. I think I just got lucky with the books I chose to read. THEY WERE SO GOOD.

      And I'm seriously loving Game of Thrones and anxiously awaiting all these deaths I keep getting warned about. I'm over halfway through it now and trying to figure out how to get the second one ASAP.

      Delete