Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Page Count Contest

Page Count Contest


This will be my third month participating in Angela's Page Count Contest. I participated in April and May, loved the contest, then decided to take the month of June off so I could read a bunch of comics I had stashed away. But now I'm back and ready to read. And maybe win some prizes along the way. If you want to enter go ahead and click the icon above ^.

Thank you Angela @ Reading Angel for hosting this awesome contest again! <3

WEEK ONE:
Taming A Tycoon by Leigh Michaels [100]
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger [546]

Total Pages Read: 646

I came in twentieth this week. Just barely even made it on to the list. :(

WEEK TWO:
  Spindle's End by Robin McKinley [100]
Destiny Wears Spurs by Kari Lee Harmon [190]
Defiance by C.J. Redwine [416]
Across the Universe by Beth Revis [398]
Troll or Derby by Red Tash [262]

Total Pages Read: 1366

This week I managed to come in eighteenth, an improvement but I'm hoping to land myself in the top five next week. Time for some serious competition. :]

WEEK THREE:
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare [534]

Total Pages Read: 534

Not my best week. I only read one book! Hopefully I can seriously rack up the pages this week. Fingers crossed!

WEEK FOUR:
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard [400]
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder [427]

Total Pages Read: 827

I came in fifteenth this week so I kind of redeemed myself though not by a very large margin. Hopefully I can kick some book butt this last week.

FINAL WEEK:
Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon [338]
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge [492]
The Nightmare Garden by Caitlin Kittredge [417]
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev [352]
Anathema by Megg Jensen [208]
Foundation by Isaac Asimov [296]
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev [350]

Total Pages Read: 2453

Total Pages Read in July: 5826

No comments:

Post a Comment