Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guest Post: Blogger Twins and Book Recs

Today's post brought to you by my blogger twin, Alli of Magnet 4 Books Review! <3 this girl!

"First, I want to say a HUGE CONGRATS to my twin, Ash, for her one year blogoversary! I’m so proud and excited for you! And thank you for letting me be a part of it!
Today, I’m talking about book recommendations. Specifically, mine. J I have a tendency to kind of harass Ash into reading books that I love. I try to use some self-restraint. But let’s be honest, I’m not very good at it. And usually, Ash kind of waves me off- for multiple reasons, one the book isn’t out yet, or she just spent all her money on other books, or she doesn’t think she will like it.
None of these things stop me, obviously. And eventually, usually, she finds a way to read them after a lot of harassment.  And she is ALWAYS happy that she did. I like to think that I give really good book recs. <3
So today, I am going to share some of them with you all, and ahem, remind Ash of which ones she still needs to read. Because I am nice like that- OBVIOUSLY.

Maybe you have read them, maybe you haven’t. (Bravo to those that have!) Not all are released yet.)
1.     A Midsummer’s Nightmare by Kody Kepplinger.
2.     Something Strange and Deadly- Susan Dennard
3.     Delirium- Lauren Oliver
4.     Playing Hurt- Holly Schindler
5.     Take A Bow- Elizabeth Eulberg
6.     The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting (The Body Finder #3)
7.     Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
8.     The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
9.     Between the Lines- Tammara Webber (Indie)
10. Don’t Breathe A Word- Holly Cupala
Have you guys read them? YOU NEED TO. SO good!
What are YOUR go-to book recs?" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment