Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WWW Wednesday [15]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What did you recently finish reading?



Gotham City Sirens, Volume Four: Division by Adam Calloway - Three stars. The fact that this series got cut short by the relaunch really shows. I feel like this could have been a powerful series, the first few volumes were excellent...this, not so much. Overall I liked it but I wanted more from it, I expected more from it.
The Lost Gate by Orson Scott Card - One star...Major disappointment.
What are you currently reading?

 
  Civil War Hospital Sketches by Louisa May Alcott - Almost done with this one and as always loving Alcott's style.
A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin - A little over four hundred pages in now and I'm starting to think I know what Martin is doing.
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol - Through the Looking Glass is next! I can't wait.

What do you plan on reading next?

 
 Chobits, Omnibus Two

2 comments:

  1. I have a few graphic novels I want to read...I should pull those out! Fun books this week, and all over the genre map, love it!
    http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/www-wednesdays-feb-13th/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're usually really quick, fun reads. And they make that goodreads goal go up fast! xD

      Delete