Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Resolutions

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013!


 You might notice that the majority of these books are adult reads. Why? Because next year I want to try and read more of the adult books that I've stacked up, I've been devouring my YA piles as fast as I possibly can and neglecting the other half of my TBR and I hope to rectify that mistake in 2013. I want to balance my reading habits more. Of course, that doesn't mean that anything is changing here on Typing Tiara. I'll still devour obscene amounts of YA and review them here for you guys, I'll just be reading more adult titles along with them. :]

5 comments:

  1. I've read Eragon and The Fault in Our Stars and they were both great reads! Happy New Year and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire Lestat is one of my favorites! I hope you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got about six Anne Rice books on my shelf that I need to read. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was such a fun, radnom and quirky read. I really enjoyed it so I hope you do to. I hope you read out your list of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for reading more Adult books! I'm trying to expand my reading tastes as well this year, however, I want to stay in the YA genre. ;) But it's great that you're branching out more! But seriously, girl, you NEED to read The Fault in Our Stars. How haven't you picked it up yet?! I also really need to pick up Eragon sometime soon.

    I hope you'll get to all of these Ash! Happy reading in 2013. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Eragon!! I've read the first 3, but not the latest one and they are definitely worth a read. I bought my sister 20 Boy Summer for her birthday so if she enjoys it I will no doubt borrow it. GL with your list :)

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete