Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [3]


Stacking the Shelves is a book haul post hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews.

Long time no see! :D

Gifted:

Bought:
Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich
Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
Empowered by Adam Warren
The Annotated Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
The Practice of Everyday Life by Michel De Certeau
Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
Media Virus by Douglas Rushkoff
The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Janet's Wicked series, I'll have to since you like them.
    Where The Sidewalk Ends is so good. I read all of Shel's stuff to my son.
    Glad you are taking those classes and not me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the first one but the second one was meh and kind of disappointing. :/

      I absolutely LOVED Where the Sidewalk Ends though. Can't wait until I someday [hopefully maybe] have kids so I can read it to them too.

      LOL. The classes will be fun I'm sure...except Cultural Studies...not looking forward to that one.

      Delete
  2. Amazing haul. I would love to start the Grim Fairy Tales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was a great start to the series. :]

      Delete