Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Winter Break TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie (so that those too busy celebrating won't miss a topic)! And, since its a Freebie I decided that I'd list the Top Ten Books I'm Hoping to Devour Over My Winter Break.


And I even managed to sneak a couple of contemporary novels that I've been dying to read on the list since I know I really just don't read enough contemporary...I get lost far too easily and often in the realms of Fantasy. 

So, have you guys read any of these? What should I devour first?

2 comments:

  1. I've still got to read Radiant Shadows which I got for my birthday a year and a half ago. Whoops!

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate...I have a few titles like that myself! :]

      Delete