Sunday, December 30, 2012

January Page Count Contest


Page Count Contest

A new year and a fresh start! I can't wait to start tearing through my TBR pile. This is going to be my year, I just know it! [My year to make a dent in the monster stacks anyway!] So of course I just had to continue participating in my favorite contest held by one of my favorite bloggers, and a good friend to boot!

And of course, happy new year! :D

[And yes, I know its up a teensy weensy bit early...I just hate to double-post and today happened to be a free day. xD]

WEEK ONE:
 Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch [320]
Splintered by A.G. Howard [384]
All You Never Wanted by Adele Griffin [240]
Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman [201]
To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf [154]
 The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton [343]

Total Pages Read: 1642

I came in thirteenth this week! I'm finally back in the top twenty! :D

WEEK TWO:
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld [312]
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway [127]
 Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern [240]

Total Pages Read: 679

No idea whatsoever how I managed to get in the Top Twenty this week, even at nineteen. Cray crazy, peeps.

WEEK THREE:
Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich [308]
Dark Beauty by Taryn Browning [54]
Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning [298]
Hazy Shade of Winter by Jessica Bradshaw [274]
 A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin [1010]

Total Pages Read: 1944

I came in seventh! I think I'm starting to get my reading mojo back! :D

WEEK FOUR:
 Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus [304]
[IP] A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin [1177]
[IP] The Pleasure Chest by Jule McBride [251]

Total Pages Read: 304 

No comments:

Post a Comment