Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Short: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports

Goodreads Summary: "In MAXIMUM RIDE: SAVING THE WORLD AND OTHER EXTREME SPORTS, the time has arrived for Max and her winged "Flock" to face their ultimate enemy and discover their original purpose: to defeat the takeover of "Re-evolution", a sinister experiment to re-engineer a select population into a scientifically superior master race...and to terminate the rest. Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel have always worked together to defeat the forces working against them--but can they save the world when they are torn apart, living in hiding and captivity, halfway across the globe from one another?"
I liked this one better than the last one; it kept me turning pages, while I had the chance and most definitely held my interest. I feel like Max might be finally developing as a character though at the current moment I'm finding myself most intrigued by both Fang and Angel [I've seen they have their own titles later in the series so if they continue in this direction I might need those books.] I'll be reading the next one since I already have a copy of it on my shelves but unless I win the next few or score them for cheap used somewhere I probably won't be especially desperate to continue the series unless something AMAZING happens in the fourth one. Overall they're good, fun, easy reads perfect for when you're braindead and just need to be reading something. So, if you're a college [or high school student] like me that's basically any time. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment