Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Birthday Books!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND (pick a past topic that we've done that you missed or just want round 2 of!). 

I decided that I wanted to do a twist on the past topic: Books I Want Santa To Bring in honor of October being my birthday month. :]

So in no particular order:

(1) Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr - What would a list of mine be without some fey? I love this series and as sad as I am to see it finish I know its time. And that I've put it off long enough.

(2) Insurgent by Veronica Roth - Divergent was pretty intense. And I loved it. I still can't believe I don't already have this on my shelf.

(3) The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa - I LOVE these books. Julie Kagawa is AMAZING. And I am seriously in love with The Lost Prince. I need more fey in my life!!!

(4) Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers - I can't believe this series/trilogy is already over. Well, not for me yet but still. I'm going to be sad to see them off but I miss them enough that I want to get my hands on this book anyway.

(5) The Immortals Quartet by Tamora Pierce - I LOVE this series and I always have to borrow it from a friend or the library when I want to do a reread...which is pretty often so I'd love to get a set of my own.

(6) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas - Fantasy with assassins? Count me in!

(7) Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor - I'm pretty sure you guys know how excited I am for this title by now. OMG. :D

(8) Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - What girl wouldn't want Patch for her birthday?

(9) The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer seriously blew my mind. I can't wait to see what unfolds in its sequel.

(10) Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep - I am so insanely in love with this series. Ah-may-zing! I devoured the first two, one right after the other and I just can't wait to get my hands on this one...especially with the fourth coming out in December!

4 comments:

  1. Days of Blood and Starlight and Throne of Glass are on my wishlist too - hope you get some of these for your birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I hope you get them soon too! Happy reading! :]

      Delete
  2. Throne of Glass was on my birthday list, too! It was really good. Hope you get what you're wishing for!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-10-tuesday-rewind-top-ten-bookish.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you were able to get a copy for your birthday! Maybe that means its a lucky birthday book and I'll get a copy too. :D

      Delete