Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: TBR for Winter Break


Top Ten Tuesday is a Meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

(1) The Lost Gate by Orson Scott Card

(2) Eragon by Christopher Paolini

(3) Fever by Lauren DeStefano [Need to re-read Wither first!]

(4) Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

(5) Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler & Maira Kalman

(6) Hazy Shade of Winter by Jessica Bradshaw

(7) Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

(8) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

(9) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

(10) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Of course that's not the order I plan on reading all of those in, but you get the jist of it. What are you lovelies planning on reading?

10 comments:

  1. i was about to say- THAT IS NOT THE ORDER OF THOSE BOOKS, I HOPE!!!!
    But you said it -_-
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's my favorite rabid fangirl.

    Almost tempted to retract that disclaimer now, maybe the draw of Fever will get you to SoCal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Prince is out in one week!! Too exciting!!

    I loved the Unbecoming of MD :)

    Top Ten Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I am so excited about that book. I can't believe I'm not going to be home so I can rush down to the mailbox the second it arrives. Grr!

    It's definitely topping my TBR list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great assortment. Have fun this winter.

    Here's my Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yes, read Eragon and get hooked on the Inheritance cycle! The writing just gets better as the books continue - and Chris Paolini is such an inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are such big books! I think that's why I put Eragon off for so long. At least now if I do get hooked I can scoop all the books up since they are all out now. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! So many of these are on my TBR too, but only Fever made my Top Ten. Enjoy!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete