Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Loot for the Literary Treasury (6)


1. Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens [WON from Mandy of twinmom101's book blog ]
2. Heart of Glass by Zoey Dean [Purchased from Amazon]
3. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson [Adult; Won from Goodreads First Reads]

Is that all? NO! I got swag. :]


AUTOGRAPHED Overprotected Swag courtesy of the one, the only, the wonderfully magnificent Jennifer Laurens
[Do you follow her on Twitter yet? You should @jenniferlaurens]
AUTOGRAPHED Bloodspell Bag sent to me courtesy of Marissa DeCuir

That's all, right? Uh...no.


Shine by Lauren Myracle [Awesome gift from Al of Magnet 4 Books]
[Love this girl, so you should follow her...NOW! <3]

So, that's what I received this week. What did you guys get? Lemme know! :]

2 comments:

  1. Love the loot, darling! I adore Jennifer Laurens, she's amazing! I haven't read "Overprotected" yet, so I look forward to hearing how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Lots of good YA this time to balance out all of the adult books on my shelves. :]

    ReplyDelete