Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Loot for the Literary Treasury


1. Before Ever After by Samantha Sotto [Adult; Won from Goodreads First Reads, mailed by Crown Publishing]
2. Wildefire by Karsten Knight [Won from an ARC contest, sent by Rachel from Fiktshun]


On Loan
1. Captivate by Carrie Jones [Received from booklending.com for my Kindle]
2. Blood of Gold by B.V. Larson [Received from booklending.com for my Kindle]

Not an especially busy week in my mailbox but I'm happy with what I've received. Did you get anything in your mailbox, from your library, otherwise on loan, gifted, or won that you're dying to tell someone about? Tell me!

4 comments:

  1. I received Wildfire from Galley Grab! Can't wait to dive into it! Looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hardest part is going to be trying to hold off on a review until closer to the release date. Talk about torture.

    Thank you for the comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! These all look really great! Especially Wildefire and Before Ever After - what a cool name!!

    New Follower!
    Gemma
    http://www.iyouweheartbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrilled to have you here, Gemma. :D

    ReplyDelete