Saturday, May 14, 2011

Follow Friday


Warning, new blogger attempting to learn what seems to be an old trick. As a girl who has found herself subsribing to tons of blogs because (1) they are so interesting! and (2) attempting to learn the tricks of the trade, I've found a lot of the different blogs do posts like these that interconnect them. It was that idea of connection, that all (well, a lot) of bloggers are all doing a post just like this somewhere in the blogoverse that got me interested. So here I am, willing to try anything once and just hoping that I'm not breaking some taboo new blogger rule. :D

And yes, I realize that it's Follow FRIDAY and today is SATURDAY but I spent most of yesterday debating whether or not I should participate and only just got the guts to post it. >.<

This week's question is:

The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read recently?

I haven't read a lot of books as of late that packed an emotional punch, just one actually and that would be Burned by Ellen Hopkins. Wow! This book could have been an emotional boxer it packed so many punches. I was so invested in Pattyn that I found myself travelling the emotional rollercoaster with her and it was quite the ride.

In the past books haven't made me cry a lot, and for the most part they still don't though I'm rapidly finding more exceptions to the list and this was without a doubt one of them. I won't post any of the scenes though because they are all important parts of the novel and I don't want to ruin it for you since this book is a MUST READ.

1 comment:

  1. I've definitely heard of Ellen Hopkins, but I haven't gotten around to reading her books.

    ReplyDelete