Monday, May 23, 2011

Finals Week and Graduation

Hi guys and dolls!

I should have given you guys warning last week but I've been so caught up in academia that I just wasn't thinking. Right now I'm knee-deep in finals week with several take-home final exams and essays that need to be completed, movies to be watched and analyzed as well as the normal studying. Normally I could handle this and be just fine but things are different this time as on Thursday, providing all goes well with my exams, I'll be graduating from the local community college.

I'm kind of stressed out to put it simply.

What does this mean for you guys? Posts are going to be all over the place. I'm probably not going to get any reviews done this week though I'm hoping to keep up with the other features such as Tiara Talk, Wishing on Wednesday, and my literary loot post on Friday. I'm not making any promises though because things are pretty crazy.

I have been reading though, I've already finished a couple of books in what spare time I'm snatching so next week expect some awesome reviews. For now good luck on your own finals (if you're taking them) and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment