Friday, October 3, 2014

October 2014 TBR

The last month or so has been pretty insane for me between school and health issues...and because of the latter I've unfortunately fallen behind on the former. Which in turn makes my already insane life even more so...which I didn't really believe was even possible.

So in order to try and keep myself from stressing out even more than I already am I'm going to try to keep this month's TBR on easier side of things; AKA keeping it to books I will fly through and those that I have to read...of which there are few this month. [It's another one of those months where I will be book jumping for the majority of my other classes, basically not finishing anything just reading a few chapters or articles here and there and calling it done.]

So here goes.

What I Want To Read:

 Dreams of Trespass: Tales of a Harem GirlhoodFrankensteinThe Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)The Good Thief

(2) Frankenstein by Mary Shelley [Read-a-Long!]

2 comments:

  1. I binge-read all 5 Bloodlines books in a row. IT WAS AWESOME. You have to read the Indigo Spell!!! It's so GOOD. And The Fiery Heart is in dual pov (Sydney & Adrian), so you get to find out what's going on in Adrian's crazy (albeit adorable) head. October is looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have done that! I have a feeling if I get any birthday money this year I'm going to be buying the fifth one and pre-ordering the sixth because I am crazy addicted...I NEED THEM ALL. And now you have me even more excited to read the two I have on hold at my library so I'm going to have to probably go down there today and pick them up. ^.^

      Delete