Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More.
(1) Brandon Sanderson - Okay...technically I've read three books by him since Mistborn is a trilogy but because it's a trilogy it's really more of a continuation of one book, right? Kind of? And I absolutely LOVED that trilogy so I definitely want to check out more of his works.
(2) Rainbow Rowell - Fangirl is easily on my top ten books I've read so far this year. I could relate to it so well! I can't wait to see what other amazing characters she has in store for me.
(3) Jandy Nelson - The Sky is Everywhere was such a beautiful, poignant story.
(4) Alexandra Bracken - Amazing characters. AMAZING I tell you. I can't wait to try out her new trilogy.
(5) J.R.R. Tolkien - I can't believe I only read this for the first time in December of last year! Though I'm definitely a bit intimidated by his other works I loved The Hobbit enough to know that I definitely want to try more.
(6) A. G. Howard - I love the characters, story, and the setting she wove together. I NEED MORE.
(7) Rachel Hartman - Seraphina had so much depth...AND DRAGONS. I have a feeling this author is only going to get better.
(8) Sarah Addison Allen - Southern settings, magical realism, and hauntingly beautiful writing? More please!
(9) Elizabeth Eulberg - So. Much. Cuteness. I definitely plan on getting my hands on her other works because they all sound just as promising!
(10) Patricia Briggs - I have heard nothing but good things about this author and I devoured the first book I ever read by her.