Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June 2014 Wrap-Up

June definitely wasn't one of my better reading months. Not so much in terms of the books that I read, because I read a lot of books that I thoroughly enjoyed and a handful that I LOVED, but in the amount of books that I managed to read in comparison to my normal reading months.

If you haven't started reading Saga THEN YOU HAVE TO. Same goes for the New 52 Batgirl, written by the fantastic Gail Simone, because it is just so amazing on so many levels.

And of course, as always, I thoroughly enjoyed my Katie McGarry binge. That woman has a way of drawing you in...I fly through her books and suddenly end up at the end with no notion of how I got there so fast. YOU JUST CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN.

So without further ado...

Here's what I actually managed to finish in June:

Saga, Volume 2 by Brian K. VaughanSaga, Volume 3 by Brian K. VaughanHarley Quinn by Karl KeselThe Art of War by Sun TzuThe Elvenbane by Andre NortonBatgirl, Vol. 4 by Gail SimoneWicked by Shannon DrakeCrash into You by Katie McGarryTake Me On by Katie McGarryLost and Found by Nicole  Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment