Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Required Reading

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Books That You Wish Were Taught In Schools.

I consider myself extremely lucky because I WAS taught the majority of these books in school; well, college at least and every single one of them has had an impact on me or made me think, something I think we could all do with a bit more of in our lives.

 SpeakEnder's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)The Realm of PossibilityThe Adoration of Jenna Fox (Jenna Fox Chronicles, #1)The House of the Scorpion (Matteo Alacran, #1)The Things They CarriedSlaughterhouse-FiveSiddharthaBless Me, UltimaBeauty Queens

No comments:

Post a Comment