Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Screen

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where a new topic is given each week by the host blog and participants write up a corresponding list of ten things. Simple, fun, and great for those obsessed with lists. This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show (set in a perfect world...in which movies don't butcher the books we love.).

Pretty much all of these I think would make epic movies but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Kimberly Derting's The Body Finder series transformed into a television show...I think that would just be the most amazing thing ever.

 Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1)Poison Study (Study, #1)The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1)SplinteredFrom What I Remember...Meant to BeTouch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought of Goddess Test is being a good book for film or TV, but now that you mention it, I think it's a great idea! I could see it having a very "Once Upon a Time" feel to it...especially with all of the flashbacks to the way the Gods were

    ReplyDelete