Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WWW Wednesday [27]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What did you recently finish reading?

 Beautiful DarknessDream Dark (Caster Chronicles, #2.5)Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Anatomy of a BoyfriendAnatomy of a Single Girl (Anatomy, #2)Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses, #3)When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses, #4)

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Four out of five stars. Had me hooked as soon as I caught back up with the world.
Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Three out of five stars. I liked the extra time with Link and loved the way it started but it just felt too rushed.
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - Five out of five stars. My favorite of the series so far! 
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky - Four out of five stars. Definitely a fun read!
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky - Four out of five stars. I liked this one even better than the novel it was companion too.
Duchess by Night by Eloisa James - Four out of five stars. Hard to put down, love this author!
When the Duke Returns by Eloisa James - Three out of five stars. Entertaining but not completely engrossing.

What are you currently reading?

 Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1)Abraham Lincoln: Vampire HunterSweep: Volume 1 (Sweep, #1-3)

Dune by Frank Herbert - Read about fifteen pages of this one, trying to get back into it...complicated book.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer by Seth Grahame-Smith - Still on hold with this one.
Sweep: Volume One by Cate Tiernan - About sixty pages in so far and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

What do you plan on reading next?
 
 Sweep: Volume 2  (Sweep, #4-6)
 
Sweep: Volume Two by Cate Tiernan - I have the sequel so this will probably be next up since I always try and read what I have of a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment