Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WWW Wednesday [24]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

What did you recently finish reading?

 LegionBlood and Chocolate

Legion by Brandon Sanderson - Four out of five stars. My second audiobook and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read Sanderson's other works!
Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause - Five out of five stars. A reread and a favorite at that. There is just so much to love about this novel. I really can't recommend it enough.

  What are you currently reading?

 Northanger AbbeyThe MacKade Brothers: Devin and Shane (MacKades #3 & 4)

Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen - Over halfway through this one and I'm loving Austen's sense of humor. [It's my third novel by her!]
The MacKade Brothers: Devin & Shane by Nora Roberts - One of my favorite romance authors, I'm enjoying it as a sort of on the side read.

What do you plan on reading next?

 FangirlBioShock: RaptureThe Moon and More

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Bioshock: Rapture by John Shirley
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen 

No comments:

Post a Comment