Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WWW Wednesday [20]

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

 What did you recently finish reading?

 
 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Volume Four by Naoko Takeuchi - Five stars.
 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Volume Five by Naoko Takeuchi - Five stars.
 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Volume Six by Naoko Takeuchi - FIVE STARS. SO MUCH LOVE. No idea how I'm going to last until I get the rest of the series.
 And All the Stars by Andrea Host- Three stars. Perfectly enjoyable and beautifully written.
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh - Four stars, beautifully creeptastic.
 Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh - Three and a half stars. I enjoyed this one, just not quite as much as the first.

 What are you currently reading?

 
 A Feast For Crows by George R.R. Martin - Read about fifty pages of this one yesterday, progress!
Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie - The current required read in my Children's Literature into Film class.

What do you plan on reading next?

No idea! :o

Also, I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I've decided to take a mini hiatus to try and catch up with everything. Sorry! :[

No comments:

Post a Comment